Wednesday, December 10, 2008

'Tis the season...

For my skin, especially on my hands, to turn dry and cracked. It painful and wretched looking. It's better than last year, when I was on IV steriods through my PICC line. Yeah, that was fun. Anyway, tonight I had to resort to desperate measures. I first used one of my favorite products, OPI Jojoba scrub, then I slathered my hands in Aquaphor and am now sporting latex gloves. Too bad my husband isn't in town to appreciate the look. If I was a really good blogger like Kristal, I would have an embarassing picture to accompany this post. I'm not so I'll reserve that for another day!

Oh, and guess what's going on outside my window right now. The neighbor's dogs are barking. Really, insanity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you trying to say? That I post embarrassing pictures of myself?! ;)

Leftturnyielder said...

No just that you're a great blogger who always has accompanying pics!